German-speaking Business Development Representative to sunny Barcelona
- Posted 29 Mardi juin
- DisciplineService à la clientèle
- Contact NameMichele Amend
Did you ever dream to move to sunny Barcelona? Now is your chance!
For our client we are currently searching for:
German-speaking Business Development Representatives
- Make outbound calls to generate leads.
- Schedule appointments with the future client and a sales representative
- Record outbound call history and customer response in detail.
- Ensure customer follow-up all the time.
- Monitor competitors’ products or services and create selling strategies for their own products or services.
- Handle customer needs and requirements.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve them.
- Native level of German and advanced level of English
- Previous sales experience
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
- Comfortable in a goal-driven environment and attaining goals with the broader team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, tenacious, and proactive
- Customer-driven and focused on providing an exemplary customer experience
- Full-time position (39hours/week)
- Salary: 22.343,62 € gross/year + up to 2.681,23 € gross/year in bonus
- Relocation Package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- Accommodation: Nice individual studio in a residence with Gym, swimming pool, and cafeteria.
- Support with a Private Health Insurance
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established a career path to grow within the project
- Bi-weekly, monthly, or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements, and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
How to Apply
If this job ticks all your boxes then please do not hesitate to apply! Send your English CV today!
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.