- Posted 12 Mercredi juillet
- Discipline Ventes
- Contact NameAnnika Zeitlberger
Are you ready to dive into the vibrant city of Barcelona while taking your inside sales career in the IT sector to new heights? We are seeking an enthusiastic Inside Sales Representative for our German-speaking target audience. Join our client’s dynamic team where you can combine your passion for sales with your German language skills. Collaborate closely with leading IT companies to offer innovative solutions and conquer the market. In Barcelona, you'll not only find an exciting work environment but also a breathtaking city filled with culture and lifestyle. Seize the opportunity to utilize your sales talents and bridge the gap between Germany and the IT world of Barcelona!
Integrated in the sales team you should be a dynamic and motivated self-starter with strong communication and teamwork skills. In this position, you will be responsible to manage a provided set list of Accounts in order to generate new business opportunities and grow the assigned installed base of Business Accounts.
“Can do” attitude!
What you will do
Execute and achieve sales quotas and targets.
Identification and qualification of prospects and "deciders" in the targeted companies
Pass the leads on to the country or reseller and follow up the sales cycle
Focus on driving profitability through proactive management.
Track, manage, and report ongoing activity relative to the sales pipeline.
Reviewing level of client satisfaction and escalating issues when necessary.
Timely response and resolution of incoming customer or partner calls regarding, customer inquiries and request.
Strong communication skills
Solid Sales Background.
Achievement and goal-oriented.
Good computer skills.
Previous experience in Sales B2B (preferred)
Previous experience working with the channel is a plus
Motivated and self-starter
What’s in it for you…
- Base salary of 22.000€ gross annually + 3.000€ in variables
- Permanent contract
- Work/life balance - 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday.
- 23 vacation days per year and Spanish public holidays and a day off on your Birthday!
- Annual Personal time off and paid medical time
- Restaurant voucher card (can be used in most restaurants in Spain!)
- Optional private medical insurance at an advantageous company rate
- Opportunity to work in a multinational and diverse environment with a variety of over 30 nationalities.
- Fun and central work environment with a leisure room with table tennis, table football and much more to enjoy with your colleagues!
- Growth opportunity within a Global Company with 3,500 locations in 120 countries.
About Us - Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.