- Posted 13 Vendredi janvier
- Discipline iGaming
- Contact NameAga Loughran
Our client is looking for a self-starter who has a passion for conversion optimization and prior experience in this area within iGaming. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to take ownership of the conversion funnel and execute projects that will increase player engagement and overall conversion. You will work closely with designers, customer acquisition & CRM teams as well as management to champion strategies that will improve conversion. You will be a proactive individual who has a fail fast and learn mindset.
- Execute A/B optimization tests that drive fundamental improvements to the website experience and performance
- Interpret data, identify key findings, make recommendations and take actions based on testing results and your ideas to positively impact customer experience, conversion rate, future feature developments etc.
- Understand different traffic sources and identify what new users are seeking on-site
- Collaborate with various teams and stakeholders to understand customer priorities and pain points, develop robust tests/hypotheses, write creative web copy/value propositions and design low fidelity experiment prototypes and wireframes
- Advocate user-centered design methodologies and incorporate qualitative and quantitative research findings to enhance optimization tests
- Monitor competitor and industry trends in target markets that may impact conversion.
- Prior experience in a role that involves conversion optimization within iGaming is a must.
- 3-5 years of experience with optimization testing tools such as Google Optimize, Full story, Google Analytics, Hotjar etc
- Test and learn mindset with strong marketing instincts
- Demonstrated attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- General knowledge of statistical concepts related to A/B testing
- Experience in simple front-end web design and development (HTML/CSS) preferred
- Prior experience in roles within design, product, tech or marketing are a plus
- Experience in some of the following markets is advantageous; Canada, Australia, Austria, Norway, France, New Zealand and Germany
What we offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- 28 days annual leave
- Remote working
- Work from home allowance
- 2 team meet ups per year in Europe.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 60 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.