- Posted 07 Mardi juin
- Discipline Ventes
- Contact NameFee Loobuyck
Are you a Bilingual French-Dutch sales enthusiast looking for a new adventure? We have the perfect job for you under the Spanish sun!
As a Sales Development Representative, you are the first person to speak about Google Cloud with Public Sector institutions. We look for self-starters, positive, helpful, enterprising professionals with a "hunter" attitude, that communicate effectively and get things done.
Working in our team, you will develop a deep knowledge of your territory and the relevant qualification question to ask our future customers. You will become adept at helping Local Municipalities, Higher Education Institutions, and Government and Healthcare entities to pinpoint their challenges, and then paint a picture of the wide-ranging business value that Google Cloud can deliver. You’ll work closely with senior salespeople in your territory, planning intelligent outreaches, and consulting prospects on how their organization can best implement our technology.
- Achieve SQO (Sales Qualified Opportunity) and pipeline quota quarterly, and hit a target level of activity daily and weekly
- Proactively seek new prospects and map greenfield accounts.
- As this is the first point of contact with the customers, conduct business dealings in a professional, proactive manner
- Engaging with customers via telephone and email to analyze their needs
- Use strong qualification skills on those calls to uncover needs and hit your monthly targets
- Align with the Field Sales Representatives you support, discussing and refining your prospecting strategy
- Utilize the Salesforce platform to gather intelligence on your accounts, and record all activity and actions
- Attend dedicated product and sales-acumen training
- 1-2 years of business experience in an outbound motion (software sales a plus)
- You are fluent in Flemish, French, and English
- Team player and ability to work in a high-energy sales environment
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Strong desire to work in sales
- 1-year experience working with Public Sector, with strong sales acumen and the ability to persuade others and read situations well
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Able to identify key decision-makers and relevant stakeholders in a business conversation
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual who is proactive, confident competitive, and tenacious
- Understanding of the Public Sector landscape in your market
- Full-time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Permanent Contract
- Salary: 23.200€ gross/year + up to 5.800€ gross/year in bonus
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Relocation package including:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- Accommodation a nice studio.
- Support with a Private Health Insurance
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established a career path to grow within the project
- Bi-weekly, monthly, or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements, and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.