If you're a bold, strong-minded, eager-to-learn individual who won't take no for an answer, our client´s Barcelona office has an exciting opportunity for you!
Our client makes everyone matter. They are the European Market leader in the business solutions provider industry and are made up of inspiring individuals buzzing to create excellent customer experiences for some of the world's most exciting brands. If you're up for it, you'll join a high-performing team that you can be proud of and create meaningful moments that matter to customers and clients.
- Conduct lead generation for sales (prospect qualification, Scheduling meetings, meeting tracking, product and solutions presentation)
- Identify leads and conduct lead management
- Use CRM tool (SalesForce) to report daily activity both in terms of profiling and opportunity management
The Ideal Profile
- Native level of French, fluent English
- Good knowledge in IT and preferably storage environments
- Very good knowledge of telemarketing/sales
- Outbound experience/sales experience
- Identification of new sales chances
- Very good self-organization
- High social competence, team worker
- Authenticity and self-confidence
- Business development experience is a plus
- Carefull: You must have the legal documentation prior to the application (European passport or working VISA for the country you are applying for). I inform you that without one of these two documents, I am unable to help you in your job research as we and our partners do not provide administrative assistant to acquire them and they are mandatory to create a working contract.
If you are interested in growth, our high performers can move to our back-office logistics team, our social media team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.
- Full-time and long-term contract
- Work shift: Monday-Friday 9-18, 1 hour of a lunch break
- Internal Development Program
- Opportunity to join an international team and work with adventurous people from over 29 nationalities
- Personal and professional development
- A great work environment, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities
- A large variety of discounts with our partners
- Free weekly and after-work activities
- Inter-company mobility; Work at any of our sites around the world- we have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- Real growth opportunities
- New and modern office in the center area
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.