French & Flemish speaking Account Manager to Malaga, Spain
- Posted 07 Mardi mars
- DisciplineVoyages et tourisme
- Contact NameLaura Montiel
Are you passionate about sales and working for a leading IT brand? Do you want to work in sunny Spain?
The IPBM provides specific business and technical enablement to drive the client brands. He/she develops the partner capability and knowledge, required to sell the client brand and to grow HP’s share of the partner’s business. The IPBM trains the partner sales force on BU-specific product sales strategies and works closely with BU marketing and Inside Sales Representatives to drive and close partner lead generation.
- Manage partner forecasting/partners performance by tracking tools.
- Responsible for partner pipeline management, detecting new opportunities and driving successful and profitable closure of deal rate.
- Responsible for a portfolio of partners and to develop their client business sell out, growth and margin, based on the client Strategy.
- Understand partner market and competition (through tools and reports made available from the client as well as reviews with reseller). Evaluate reseller interest in BU solutions.
- Define resellers target of BU Share of wallet, growth rate, program qualification/certification, identify gaps and define actions how to close gaps. Grow BU with partner through joint planning.
- Educate partner sales force on BU products and solutions. Drive the client Value Proposition & Key Selling Points of our solutions and articulating the client benefits against competitors.
- Create partner loyalty and drive partner competencies and certification in BU products Ensure partners are meeting BU Partner Program Requirements (Technical/Sales certification, revenue threshold).
- Ensure partners are taking advantage of promotions, events & programs.
- Communicate events, webinars and webcast information and ease registration.
- Work together with partner to drive revenue for BU via campaigns, opportunity identification (and closure) and other methods.
- Detect and provide transparency of qualified opportunities and take actions to close them with partner & support partners to close big deals when necessary.
- Drive Attach rates with resellers.
- Orchestrate different available internal resources to support partner (for example, pre-sales, marketing, specialists etc.) to drive joint revenues and use success-leveraging methods to support sales (e.g., technical demonstrations, proof of concept, future proofing in case of strategic products, customer testimonials, technical site visits).
- Evangelize the usage of the client Smart Tools (online HP tools accessible from Smart Portal). Support with deal administration in certain situations where critical.
- May have deal pricing delegation rights and be expected to demonstrate required skills to utilize effectively.
- Work closely with telemarketing, end user sales teams and other key resources providing sales coverage to country to maximize revenue and customer/partner satisfaction.
- Manage incentives through available elements.
- Aggressively reviews account activities in pursuit of new business/upselling opportunities.
- Monitor execution of partner marketing plan, investment and co-marketing activities review and proposal, monitor ROI.
- Co-develop partner business plans, provide guidance on the client certification training.
- Upgrade identified partners to higher Partner Program level (i.e. Silver to Gold status).
- Hunt & Recruit new partners when relevant to BU requirements.
- May attend country partner events for meeting key partners.
- Fluent in English and the languages for the market at native level
- Two years of related technical sales experience preferred
- Experience in working in Channel environment, knowledge of partners and distributors is a plus
- Familiar with channel programs
- Excellent negotiation management and strong communication skills (verbal & written) including excellent telephone and presentation skills
- Work toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and time/work prioritize
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem-solving skills when making decisions
- Ability to establish an individual course of action to accomplish goals while using appropriate
- Familiar with sales CRMs. Microsoft office
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation. ***
The employer is able to help their new employees to get the necessary documents to work in Spain (N.I.E. number and Social Security number). They support our employees that are new to Spain to obtain a bank account and family doctor, and provide information about where to search for a place to live.
Are you interested in applying or hearing more? Submit your application and our French team will contact you!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.