- Posted 30 Mercredi novembre
- Contact NameMagdalena Ilter
GNFR (Goods Not For Resale) Associate
What will you do? You will:
- Process invoices for approval and payment (utility bills, spares, reparations, travel etc.)
- Book invoices for Fixed assets and prepare the file for correct assignment of the asset and its depreciation group.
- Create, maintain, adjust and terminate rent contracts for our stores in Nordics as well as invoices for rents.
- Re-invoice different type of costs to other entities within the Nordic business.
- Take part in Month-end closing activites.
- Resolve queries with different parties.
- Identify and correct errors & duplicate payments
- Communicate with the business partners.
What can you learn in our team?
Owing to daily communication in English, you will improve your English skills and strengthen your communication skills and assertiveness. You will get a deeper knowledge of various types of expenses and will gain a good accounts payable background. Last but not least, you will get a chance to work in a multinational company and multilingual team.
Now you’re probably wondering what we expect from you? Well…
- You will be in daily touch with stakeholders in the Nordic region, so at least intermediate level of English (written and spoken) is a must
- Basic level of Excel skills
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- You don’t have to be an expert in finance field, however, you should have an eye for detail and good analytical skills
- You need to be able to organize your daily work and meet the deadlines
- You are able to work independently
- You are also a team player so other team members can rely on you when necessary
- You have hands-on approach to problem solving
Infosys esteems you as we provide:
- long-term and stable cooperation;
- performance bonus;
- financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances;
- meal allowance;
- multisport card;
- cafeteria system with benefit card;
- organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
- 25 days of a paid leave;
- brand new offices (Vlnena street) with a game room, a silent zone, kitchenettes, a terrace in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city in the Czech Republic;
- monetary compensation days for working during the Czech state holidays;
- relocation package;
- expat Assistance Services for new joiners;
- teambuilding activities.