- Posted 29 Mardi juin
- DisciplineService à la clientèle
- Contact NameFloor Teunissen
Dutch Speaking Technical Support Advisor to Portugal!
Our client is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing our client you will be part of a family of over 62,000 game-changers from more than 170 locations in 49 countries. Our brand is an American manufacturer of smart home products including thermostats, smoke detectors, and security systems including smart doorbells and smart locks.
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will bring your specialist skillset to solve with precision and efficiency emerging issues that customers may face. You will ensure excellent standards while enjoying every day on the job as you will share your passion for technology with both customers and colleagues. Given the dynamic nature of this job, you can develop your IT skills and advance your career at your own pace. Join our client and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide!
About the job role:
Our brand is the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers, and lighting for the Internet of Things.
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will bring your specialist skillset to solve with precision and efficiency emerging issues that customers may face. You will ensure excellent standards while enjoying every day on the job as you will share your passion for technology with both customers and colleagues. Given the dynamic nature of this job, you can develop your IT skills and advance your career at your own pace.
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will:
- Answer and/or solve technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email or other channels in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by showing active listening and asking clear and concise questions.
- Provide good customer service with the aid of high-quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.
- Per each customer, contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to ensure a high level of service is delivered.
- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position.
We are looking for
- Native or Proficient Dutch (C2) or German(C2)
- Fluency in English (B2)
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills to simplify technical language for non-technical users
- Demonstrate patience when communicating and solving issues
- Treat all data and personal information with the utmost confidentiality
- Proactive, self-motivated, and a great team player
We offer you:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Meal allowance in voucher card (net)
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
Life at the company:
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from their modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Parque das Nações, Oriente, Lisbon.
- Some projects in Home Office
Ready to take up the challenge? Join our team and show off your talent!
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a specific time.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Our client considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.