- Posted 18 Lundi septembre
- Contact NameCharlotte Kamlin
Are you a soft-skilled communicator with a hardcore understanding of iGaming from the customer journey perspective?
Our client is looking for a Very Important Person to join our easy-going, hard-working and fun team!
As a Premium Account Manager, you will have a vital role in helping out our most valuable customers and keeping them happy during their journey on our sites. That means proactive monitoring and communication with customers reaching certain checkpoints, understanding the whole picture of a customer journey and answering/solving any possible issues. The right candidate may be requested to build and manage a team in future.
You will be working closely with our AML, RG and Customer Support teams.
A relocation allowance is available for this position.
About our client!
They are a diverse and fast-growing online casino operator active on regulated markets with offices based in Malta, Estonia and The Netherlands. You can now join their dynamic, capable and enthusiastic team.
Due to the continued growth and success of our brands, we are now searching for more A class talents to join our mission to build the next iGaming giant.
Are you a self-motivated and dedicated person with prime communication skills and a hawk's eye for details? If you get kicks from new challenges in a top professional, yet easy-going and fun, work environment, then we are eager to hear from you!
- Set up and own processes to actively monitor player activity.
- Proactively growing this area of the business and build a team should the need arise.
- Reporting any pain points to the product team with full briefs.
- Proactively contact players who are about to reach or have already reached certain checkpoints (related to AML and RG). Explain the process and help with it as much as possible.
- Understand, react and fix any issue that might arise during the communication with the customer (login issues, game related questions etc.)
- Be available more exclusively for a certain group of customers using more personal channels like WhatsApp.
- Keep the player accounts up to date.
- Assist the CS Manager with any tasks that may arise.
- Have at least 3 years of experience with VIP Management & Monitoring within the Igaming industry.
- Have a very strong knowledge of compliance areas KYC, SOF, AML and player safety.
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English.
- Service-minded person who will do their utmost to solve any issue, even before they are raised.
- A good eye for detail.
- A ‘can do' attitude and hands-on approach to matters.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to be available – in addition to Monday to Friday office hours – to work (overtime) during weekends from time to time
What we offer
- A hybrid working model with 2 days working from our fabulous office and up to 3 days working from home.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Brand new offices.
- Private parking.
- Private Health insurance.
- Wellness allowance up to €600 per year.
- Employee assistance program with Richmond Foundation.
- Birthday wishes with something special.
- Office lunches and daily nibbles such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks.
- Meal allowance.
- Fun and games.