Dutch-speaking members support coordinator to Gdansk, Poland
- Posted 10 Vendredi février
- DisciplineService à la clientèle
- Contact NameWard Van De Velde
Join us for the position of Members Support Coordinator with focus on financial tasks and become a member of our unique international team, supporting farmers in the organization that concentrates its activities on sustainability.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
We is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands.
As a Members Support Specialist, you become a part of our Global Member Relations digital and operations department and you will primarily be working out of our Shared Service Centre in Gdansk.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first-name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
In order to increase the support to our farmer owners (members) it has been decided to establish a global support organisation for our member relations organisation in Gdansk. We continue building our team of highly competent support people. The team is part of our global digital and operations department and the main goal of this role is to execute milk payment as well as provide timely and effective front-line and operational support to our 8500+ farmer owners in 7 European countries.
This position gives you an opportunity to deliver the highest quality of farmer experience. Specifically, you will:
- prepare and execute milk settlements (payments, invoicing, financial arrangements, etc.)
- assure proper master data maintenance
- monitor milk quality results and liaise with members and 3rd party stakeholders (laboratories, logistics)
- participate in relevant IT projects within area of responsibility
- handle farmers’ inquiries on a daily basis providing quality, accurate and timely supportµ
- support administration of quality assurance programs
Who are you?
You are a customer-centric and solution-oriented person with a high commitment to delivering and working to improve existing services. You listen to customers and focus on solving challenges proactively. You have strong communication skills and team-oriented approach. You like to make a difference and are willing to develop in an unconventional, unique environment by cooperating with farm owners.
Furthermore, you have:
- Command of the English and Dutch language (min. B2)
- At least a bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience from finance /accounting
- Experience with system implementation / process transition / process improvement is desirable
- Project experience, Agile framework knowledge
- Ability to manage complexity, prioritise tasks effectively with an enthusiastic can-do attitude,
- Attention to detail, self-motivation and great organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and a user-friendly attitude
- An ability to identify process improvements
- Experience in the customer service field would be a huge advantage
- Advanced Excel knowledge
What do we offer?
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym cards, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Training with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
- Financial support for your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sports challenges and activities, Arla active teams/sports groups)
- Flexible working time and home office work possibility
- Additional holiday depending on the length of employment
- Fully paid 30 min. break
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with a beautiful view and high-standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in specially designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing