- Posted 12 Lundi juin
- Discipline Service à la clientèle
- Contact NameFee Loobuyck
Are you fluent in Dutch and ready to take your career in gaming - customer care on a successful journey to Cyprus?
Customer care is an important part of any business, and in Cyprus you have the chance to become part of a team that caters to the needs of customers.
As a customer service representative, you will have the opportunity to improve your communication skills and develop a deep understanding of customers' needs.
You will also have the opportunity to work in an environment rich in history and culture, stunning landscapes and delicious cuisine. Here you can live a life between work and leisure, inspired by the beauty of nature.
If you are motivated to become part of a successful customer service team in Cyprus, apply now!
What you will be offered:
- Comprehensive relocation package to help you get started in Cyprus.
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Great break model
- Free Greek and English courses
- Discounts and offers at restaurants, cafés, gyms, etc.
- Modern, centrally located office building
- International working environment
- Monthly events (e.g. diving, sailing tour, go-kart race)
- Support from team managers, our HR department and great colleagues!
What to expect in this role:
- Support the players when they need you
- Help players by offering solutions via phone or email
- Give players a pleasant experience and a positive feeling
- No sales
What you bring:
- You will receive extensive on-site training from us to prepare you for your day-to-day work. Nevertheless, you should bring these basics with you:
- Native Dutch language skills, both written and spoken
- Good written and spoken English
- Willingness to communicate
- Experience in customer service may be an advantage
- Good organisational skills
- Work permit for Cyprus if you are not an EU citizen
About Us - Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.