Dutch/French speaking CRM Executive to world leading iGaming company in Brussels
- Posted 01 Mardi mars
- Contact NameAga Loughran
Our vision is to be the world leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment by creating the most exciting and trusted experience for our customers, revolutionising the gambling space as we go. We're home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands, and with a focus on sustainability and growth, we will transform our sector for our players, for ourselves and for the good of entertainment.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for proposing and executing the CRM campaigns for our brand in Belgium. You’ll be writing copy, creating images, building landing pages, creating target groups and sending communications to hundreds of thousands of customers about Sports, Casino and Poker every single week.
- Responsible for proposing CRM & promotional activities. Ideation and creative thinking required as promotions and campaigns must increase customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Writes copy in Dutch, French and English for our communications, banners and landing pages for our Sports, Casino, Poker and general communications.
- Create images in our image/banner creation tools such as Kitroom, Bannerflow and Spirable.
- Whenever required, brief and align with our MarCom teams for image requirements.
- Set up promotions in our internal tools such as EDS, PAT and Backoffice.
- Create landing pages, banners, pop ups and emails/sms/push notifications.
- Writes T&Cs (based on templates) for our promotions.
- Translates copy for Acquisition, CRM Cycles and other stakeholders.
- Ensures CS queries get handled with in a timely manner for the best customer experience.
- Makes process improvements to drive greater efficiency. Ensures SLAs are adhered to.
- Cross functional team collaboration and stakeholder management (e.g. work closely with trading, BI & analytics, VIP, creative teams etc.)
- Report on KPI performance in Belgium
- Strong analytical skills and process orientation.
- Educational (Bachelor or Master) in Marketing or Business Management.
- Nature of the work requires deep understanding of CRM promotions and tool mechanics, creative thinking to generate concepts, and analytical thinking to assess and optimise activities to drive commercial impact.
- Fluent Dutch and French speaker with strong written and spoken English language skills and a good understanding of Belgian culture.
- At least 1-year experience in a CRM role
- Experience working with Optimove, ExactTarget, Salesforce or similar CRM tools.
- Experience within the online gaming industry.
- Agile Thinking
- You’ll be working with different regulatory requirements which could change overnight, or the results might not be in our favour, both of which means you might need to completely revisit your strategies.
- Hands-on, proactive attitude
- There’s always something to do, so don’t sit back and wait for tasks to be handed to you but keep looking for things to improve and learn.
- Drives change
- You’ll need an appetite and desire to change things for the better. If we want to improve, we need to drive this through. Not just sit back and hope others will do it for us.
- Attention to detail
- Your communications will be sent millions of times a year and reflect the brand. We need to make sure everything is set up professionally with correct grammar, and proper customer journeys to give the best possible customer experience so having a great attention to detail is crucial.