- Posted 20 Jeudi juillet
- Contact NameFloor Teunissen
Are you a results-driven sales professional with experience in renewals? Do you have a proven track record of success in building long-term customer relationships and driving upsell/cross-sell opportunities? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Renewal Specialist to lead the customer end-to-end renewal process, driving engagement through to closure and ensuring deals are processed on time. As the primary point of contact for the customer during the renewal process, you will build trust and set the foundation for a long-term relationship with the company.
- Effectively turn renewal leads into opportunities and revenue pipeline by filtering them through different criteria, e.g. BANT (budget, authority, need, and timeline).
- Engage with small and medium businesses across industries, company sizes, and types to determine their needs and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Understand customers' current licensing position, leading with cloud technologies to secure customer wins and maximize upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Support the renewal process by engaging and coordinating multiple stakeholders aligned to customer needs, ensuring renewal closes on time.
- Demonstrate value proposition, helping the customer envision their future with technology.
- Address competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences.
- Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone, and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to, and manage customers.
- Meet and exceed targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline; accurately forecast sales, pipeline, and usage for the products and solutions in scope; maintain high daily activity.
- 4-year degree preferred.
- 2-3+ years sales experience with a proven track record of success.
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, create and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions.
- Familiarity with modern sales techniques and tools is a bonus, including experience from retail sales, corporate internships, or entrepreneurial programs.
- Experience working selling Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365 or similar solutions preferred.
- Sales/customer service relationship background, telephone experience preferred.
- A self-starter with a track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written, and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via phone, email, video, and presentations.
- General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately.
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross-business collaboration.
- Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications & passion for cloud technologies.
- Language skills: English (written + verbal): intermediate or fluent; supported market (written + verbal): fluent or native.
- Full-time contract with Mon to Fri 9-17:30 shift details.
- Competitive salary with benefits package.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- If you are ready to take your sales career to the next level with a dynamic and growing company, apply today!
If you are a bold, strong-minded, eager-to-learn individual who won't take no for an answer, apply now to take your career to the next level!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.