- Posted 12 Mardi avril
- DisciplineService à la clientèle
- Contact NameGino Kral
Do you have an interest in helping people to look for an original and personal gift to surprise their customers, staff or loved ones? Are you fluent in Dutch and manage in English as well - then one of our clients has the job for you!
Our client`s company values require you to be honest, humble and listen to the customer and the customer’s needs.
In order for you to be comfortable and successful it is important that you are driven and outgoing, have experience in using several programs ( multi tasking ) at the same time while having a customer on the phone...
The main requirement is that you have a strong focus on customer needs and an understanding of how customers can behave and ability to customize your response according to customer needs with pride and dedication.
Our client offers
- A solid monthly base salary;
- Performance bonuses ranging from €100 to €150+ gross per month;
- Expenses subsidy (phone, internet, parking, sports, etc.) of €60 net per month;
- Private health insurance;
- International work environment (our client employs 60,000 people all over the world), with many (also international) opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Great Team of colleagues and excellent working atmosphere.
What they would like in return
- Good Dutch language skills, verbal as well as written
- Good command of English (the common company language)
- Communication and interpersonal skills to match the customer experience challenge
- Absolute positive customer service attitude
- Previous experience in a customer service environment is an advantage, but is not a necessity
Join them as a part of their Estonian Team!
Working schedule: 10AM-6PM; Monday to Friday (in shifts)
Sounds like you? Don`t hesitate to apply!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.