- Posted 29 Mardi août
- Contact NameClaudia Guariglia
WHO ARE WE?
Our client in central Sliema is now looking for a CRM Retention Coordinator to their fast-growing team!
Being bold and innovative are what drive the business to new levels, in such a competitive industry they understand this rollercoaster can be fast paced and a bit hectic. Our client will support you on this journey just as you support them!
Being a people first organization isn’t something they just say, they operate on a foundation of transparency, camaraderie and mentorship all whilst focusing on their wellbeing. You are a valued member of their team and they can’t wait to have you on board and part of a culture that embraces diversity and inclusion and an environment that promotes career progression and opportunities.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Our client is looking for an outstanding and organized person to join them as a CRM Retention Coordinator. The right candidate will be involved in executing customer retention campaigns for new and existing brands. Furthermore, this person will be a superstar in optimizing the CRM content, offers and campaigns and will help generate growth towards set KPI's.
- Set up, test and schedule Email and SMS campaigns
- Create campaign offers and follow-up after campaign execution
- Give creative and strategic input to the CRM manager
- Work with both casino and sportsbook
- Produce content which appeals to our customers and inspires them to take an action
- Sharing ideas within retention team for potential improvements and campaigns
- Ensure that the Support team is always updated about upcoming campaigns and potential changes
- Assist with other CRM tasks where needed
WHO ARE YOU?
- At least 1 year online gaming experience
- Ideally a keen interest in sports
- Keen interest and passion for Customer Relationship Marketing
- Highly organized and being able to prioritize daily tasks
- Top level detail oriented with no need of supervising
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience working with Optimove and/or FastTrack would be considered as an asset
- A positive trouble-solver
- Good communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER?
- HQ in Sliema, Malta with fantastic sea views, shower facilities and open plan working space
- Hybrid Model
- Mental Well-Being Program
- Friday social gatherings at the terrace
- Team and Company events
- Refer a Friend Bonus!
- Combination of Private Health Insurance, Dental Insurance and vouchers
- Discounted gym membership)