Back to jobs
Affiliate Manager to fast-growing iGaming client in Malta!
- Posted 27 Lundi février
- LocationTa’ Xbiex
- Contact NameGregory Sims
An experienced Affiliate Manager responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with key affiliate partners and networks.
Working within the Affiliate Dept, in this role you will collaborate with internal stakeholders to continuously improve the overall marketing campaigns through the affiliate network. Whilst keeping updated on industry trends, you will also act as a brand ambassador to represent the company at industry events both locally and internationally.
The role will be reporting to and working closely with the Head of Affiliates.
What you will need to be successful in the role:
- Manage and grow existing affiliate accounts for all our clients brands.
- Monitor and review performance of these accounts to ensure return on investment and hitting agreed KPIs.
- Help create, plan and execute affiliate acquisition, retention and reactivation in existing as well as new markets.
- Analyse results of these campaigns ensuring they contribute to overall dept. targets.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to deliver best practice that may have a positive impact on other areas of the business.
- Negotiate to obtain the best arrangements and pricing from affiliate partners.
- Create promotions and newsletter communications to affiliate marketers.
Experience beneficial to the role:
- At least 3 years of experience working in a similar role within the iGaming industry.
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills as well as clear communication skills both verbal and written in English, whilst additional languages will be considered an asset.
- Have a proven track record in performing under pressure.
- Ability to deal with and solve problems quickly and accurately.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude.