- Posted 01 March 2023
- DisciplineServicio al cliente
- Contact NameIsabel Palacio
Do you want to build a career in IT?
Our partner in the Czech Republic offers transformative digital services to corporate customers worldwide. The company is a leading supplier of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions and their combined IT and BPM solutions create value across several industries. From their modern offices in Brno, they provide services to more than 20 global multinational companies. You now have the opportunity to take part in the digital transformation up close and influence the processes that change the world!
- be assigned for one future-oriented, long-lasting and eminent client – an automobile manufacturer, an energy provider, a cosmetics company, a cell phone producer, an IT corporation, etc.
- be responsible for a remote technical/administrative troubleshooting of the accounts, systems, applications, laptops, PCs, related equipment, networks of the employees of the client in one particular country;
- Be a coordinator and active participant in the communication via phone, emails, chats, ticketing tool (ServiceNow) with the Client, professional technicians (L2 support);
- be a member of the international, dynamic and innovative company environment
Live and work in Brno
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages, including cheap accommodation, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European cities and an interesting history, culture and beautiful nature. Brno is an international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.