- Posted 01 November 2023
- Contact NameCharlotte Kamlin
Our client is a digital marketing agency, operating in 20+ countries spread out over 5 continents that develops and grows affiliate brands, specialising in the delivery of high-value traffic that is targeted for specific markets.
Comfortable with taking ownership and finding best possible solutions. Goal oriented and possess exceptional attention to detail, together with outstanding interpersonal skills. Your motto is “If I fall behind, I run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds”.
What you'll be doing:
- SEO analysis using all data resources and tools available
- Conduct keyword research including industry trends and competitive analysis to drive the most valuable traffic
- Develop and implement architectural, technical, and content recommendations
- Responsible for execution, coordinating, implementing and optimizing SEO activities as well as provide input on on-page & off-page content formatting
- Collect the data and make a report on traffic, ranking and any other SEO aspects
- Monitor SEO performance of your markets, by using SEO tools available (Google Analytics, Monitorank etc)
- Conduct SEO technical audits and participate in SEO audit presentations
- Competitive intelligence gathering – Stay up to date with the latest SEO and industry trends
- Manage timelines, expectations, and deliverables to ensure clients’ requests are completed in efficient and timely manner
- Owning responsibility for the strategy and execution of large-scale organic search projects for global, world-class brands
- Proven success in SEO
- Past-proven experience in implementing SEO initiatives
- A comprehensive knowledge of organic search and how SEO can influence ranking algorithms including SEO tools like Log analyser tool, SemRush, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs)
- Motivation, dedication and a desire to make a difference
- Creativity and eagerness to propose awesome competitive product strategies to support traffic growth
- Problem solving attitude through thinking outside the box
What we are offering:
- Convenient location. We’re in the bustling Sliema area. Coffee, lunch, last minute purchase, relaxed seaside or maybe a nice smoothie? We got it covered!
- Health Insurance. Yes we take care of you!
- Money. Attractive one AND bonuses
- Discounts around the island
- Fitness and Wellbeing package
- Birthday OFF records
- Professional Development
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 60 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.