- Posted 25 March 2024
- Discipline iGaming
- Contact NameJohanna Kivimäki
Our client is looking for an experienced SEO Manager who has an eye for details, can think outside of the box and is ready to join a result-oriented team! To succeed in this role you need to bring your A-game and make sure your skills can help the company take it to the next level.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop an SEO roadmap for company assets.
- Maintain overall alignment with business goals and SEO strategy.
- Define and track relevant KPIs such as conversation rate, click rate, and bounce rate.
- Identify SEO issues and implement solutions.
- Oversee content relevance and make needed changes with help of the content team.
- Design keyword discovery and link-building strategy
- Minimum 5 years of SEO experience
- Highly proficient in SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Webmaster tools, etc.
- Good experience in technical SEO.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable about HTML and CSS.