- Posted 01 September 2023
- DisciplineServicio al cliente
- Contact NameSara Pato
Are you excited to start your new career in Portugal? This might be just the right opportunity!
We are looking for a Russian-speaking Content Moderator to join our client in beautiful Lisbon!
- Utilize standard procedures when dealing with problems or performing research; may need to use judgment to select from a variety of pre-determined options to resolve problems or perform research
- Perform tasks that are not always clearly defined yet are part of a regular workflow
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely resolution
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
- Operate computer to key and/or verify information
- Job requirements may vary by country and will not contravene any local laws
- Russian native, C1 level of English is required
- Able to rotate shifts, as needed
- Right to legally work in Portugal is mandatory
- High school diploma
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Basic computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive salary
- Training: 5 weeks – Paid since day one
- Career within an international company
- Career progression
- Modern offices in Lisbon
Does this sound like your new dream job? Do not hesitate to send us your application, and we will contact you with more information about the process.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.