- Posted 17 February 2023
- Contact NameCharlotte Kamlin
Our client is seeking to hire a Country Manager to help with organization expansion in Portugal. They are looking for an experienced Country Manager who will form part of the Management Team to be responsible for managing all activity related to the Portuguese market and act as a leader and mentor of our global strategy on a daily basis. Leading product and commercial initiatives, the Country Manager will also work across all teams in the organisation.
• Working with the internal marketing team, the internal design studio, and external advertising agencies (as required) to lead the development and execution of all relevant ATL and digital marketing campaigns assets, based on the approved yearly marketing communications strategy including all relevant testing and optimization.
o ATL activity is currently defined as TV, radio, sponsorships, out of home, DM/door drop advertising – plus other offline channels as defined by the evolution of the yearly media strategy
o Digital marketing includes PPC search and social, programmatic, app install campaigns, email campaigns, organic social media.
Specifically, this will include the following:
o Writing ad hoc tactical and strategic agency briefs for all required ATL and digital campaigns across casino and bingo
o Manage agency briefing and overall creative development process from briefing to ad production, ensuring all ads are delivered on time, to brief and on budget – approved by all the relevant internal stakeholders
o Work with retained media and creative agency to manage all supporting marketing admin, such as estimating/invoicing, monthly rotation plans, usage negotiations etc.
o Monitor the earned media strategies of competing online casinos/sports betting companies
(and other verticals) to define best practice and use that insight to drive on-going strategy improvements
• Work with JV partner to leverage cross-selling opportunities with their land-based bingo& electronic
casino games halls. Develop an omnichannel strategy and implement an onsite marketing acquisition plan.
• Ongoing reporting of marketing campaigns’ performance and optimization.
• Through adequate management of the yearly marketing budget meet monthly, quarterly and yearly
business KPIs e.g new depositing players, CPAs, channels’ ROI.
• Provide leadership and direction to cross functional teams while working with other Regional Directors/Manager, Product/Business Owners and cross departments to capture and optimize synergies
• Manage Market annual budget planning and assist with quarterly business reviews and revenue forecasting
• Establish additional market led operational processes, reporting and analytical requirements
What we are looking for:
• 3-5 years’ experience in developing marketing strategies and campaign management either agency or client side. Track record in launching new brands to the market is an advantage.
• Successful track record working in the gambling industry or a similar digital led high volume transactional industry.
• Specific experience managing Advertising, DM and media agencies
• Thorough understanding of the local media landscape including relationships with media owners and publishers.
• Hands on creative development experience
• Previous experience working in regulated industry with strict advertising codes sand regulatory pressure is an advantage
• Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
• Strong understanding of Portuguese demographics, culture, and media consumer
• Team-working skills – the ability to build relationships internally and externally. Experience working with internal and external agencies and business partners.
• Confident, with strong initiative and ability to multitask and deliver on time and on budget with minimal supervision
• Excellent analytical skills, written and verbal communication, Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills.
Solid attention to detail
What's in it for YOU?
• Excellent work environment
• Attractive salary package
• A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organisations.