- Posted 25 September 2023
- Contact NameAga Loughran
The purpose of this role is to manage and report on PSP performance, whilst supporting new integrations and optimization of existing ones – working in a cycle of assessment, action and achievement. Bring your best, to assist in ensuring new strategic projects are in line with operational needs, functionalities and legal requirements and manage the payment technical backlog. You will work together with our clients tech department to find solutions and perform the necessary product testing.
- You will take care of PSP reporting by, analyzing trends in terms of volumes, success rate, and performance.
- You will research new payment methods and monitor user journey throughout the cashier with a strong customer-oriented view.
- You will work on the onboarding of new payment solutions for current and future target markets
- You will be the first contact with payment providers, and you manage escalations of payments related issues between internal and external parties.
- You will prepare and maintain payments documentation regarding the internal processes, procedures and general information.
- You’ll act as support and back-up to the management and be the point of contact for internal stakeholders, assisting with queries related to meeting both business and legal requirements.
- You will keep yourself updated and informed on new payments solutions for the industry trough research and networking.
- You have great ideas to make processes better, quicker, or more accurate and we want to hear your thoughts!
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- You have extensive knowledge of Devcode(PIQ) : routing, fallbacks, rules, etc
- You are able to establish and maintain strong relationships with all payment providers
- You support with the review, evaluation and development of business cases for new projects in line with the company strategy
- You monitor PSP costs and invoices, and document and report on any major issues affecting payments processing. You also assist the Finance department in reconciliation processes and mismatch analysis.
- You assist with technical backlog items, end user testing, bug alerting and monitoring.
- Score extra points with us by having at least 2 years of gaming industry experience working directly with online payments and systems.
- Practical experience in financial services or e-commerce payments will be considered an asset.
- Proven understanding of reviewing processes and system functionalities and driving optimization and improvement efforts.
- office/hybrid or fully remote possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- €500 yearly Wellness allowance
- Educational courses and conferences paid by the company
- + other team and company events that happen on a regular basis