- Posted 26 December 2023
- Discipline Servicio al cliente
- Contact NameAugustine Erdman
Speak Polish and ready for a new adventure? Join one of the world's leading IT professional services company who's unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. With 16 offices across Europe, they're looking to expand their Polish-speaking team in beautiful Budapest.
This is a great opportunity to work and live in Europe's best-kept secret. Budapest offers countless career progression opportunities, a large international community, and a great work-life balance. Did I mention our city has over 100 thermal baths and spas?
- Fancy office environment in Budapest, the most glamorous and exciting, living city in Europe
- Training and continuous learning and certification opportunities
- Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Multilingual environment, native colleagues (50% of the team is a native speaker of their support language)
- The pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with the multicultural community and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Easy to access location and modern office building (easy to reach from city centre, 10-15 minute commute)
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits; free sports allowance (near the office buildings), All You Can Move SportPass (at a discounted price), medical benefits and other perks
- Reimbursable language courses
- Team events and Company events (cool and youthful parties with team games, etc.)
- High-value awards and recognitions, annual bonus for top performers, and annual salary review
- Handle end-user calls and web queries in Polish and English languages
- Act as the first point of contact for the customer
- Precise administration
- Act as the primary contact between customers and resolve group
- Keep the user informed, own and follow up on ongoing cases
We are looking for you, if you:
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English languages
- have 2+ years experience in Customer Service (experience gained in the IT Help Desk is an advantage)
- have the desire to learn, training will also provide the necessary technical knowledge
- are open to working in shifts
- have excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- are flexible, open-minded personalities with a "can-do" attitude
Ready to jump? Apply today!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.