Customer Support Representatives with Italian & English
Our client is an independent international company set on building the most modern, cutting-edge software and turnkey solutions to online gaming operators on a global scale.
We are building the future of e-gaming experiences by laying its foundations, pushing innovation and delivering excellence. In 2011 the company opened its first branch Bulgaria.
9 years later there are over 120 people engaged in the company’s projects who according to their competencies are situated in Israel, Plovdiv and Sofia- Bulgaria.
As one of the oldest European capital cities, Sofia has managed to preserve its splendor and importance over the years. Being Bulgaria's economic and social heart, it is a continuously developing area. With one of the continent's lowest unemployment rates, Sofia provides many professional opportunities to expatriates. Known as the city that "grows but does not age", Sofia also attracts international students and has a large Expat community. Taxes are among the lowest in all of the EU, and cost of living is cheap, yet qualitatively high. If you are still not convinced, look up the Bulgarian Riviera and picture your weekends lying on those beaches.
Your role and objectives:
As a Customer support representative, your primary goals will be to maintain a sufficient level of customer care service, back office activities and to contribute to the good reputation of the company by keeping the level of your performance set to “high”.
- Working with dedicated company tools to support customers’ requirements
- Attending to customers’ queries, complaints, and requests
- Having yourself actively involved in problem solving activities, suggesting improvements to the process where you think it is needed - Helping resolve customer issues
- Following customer security protocols
- Managing customer accounts
- Recording details of taken actions
- Ending your shift with zero justified complaints
- Prepared to work on shifts (24/7)- including public holidays, late and night and weekends in working schedule.
NOTE: You will be attending training sessions to enrich your knowledge of the matter and build your ability to perform the job to your best.
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- Fluent in Italian& English – both written and verbal
- Have previous experience in related fields - customer care is an advantage
- Have very good computer literacy
- Are available to work on shifts and weekends
- Are able to meet results as requested by management and prove to be a client oriented person - Have attention to detail
- Possess problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Possess interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Are adaptive, initiative and proactive
- Supporting and helping the team advance by working on additional tasks given
- Meeting the ideal candidate profile by giving outside-of-the-box ideas to help the company's development
- Enriching your knowledge on daily basis throughout online research
- Taking responsibility for quality, adequacy and dedication to your obligations and your team
- Attending to your daily duties with positive attitude
Our reward to you is:
- Friendly work environment with positive team mates
- Competitive salary package
- Motivating team-bonding activities
- Food vouchers
- Health insurance from the very first day
- Positive and supportive employer who looks after your work-related and personal growth - You will become a part of a well-recognized and firmly-established brand in the field of online sports betting
- Happy Hours with free snacks and beverages
- Multisport cards
- Great office location in the city centre
If you are interested, please send us CV in English.
All applications will be treated in the strict confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide