- Posted 01 November 2023
- Discipline Servicio al cliente
- Contact NameAugustine Erdman
We are looking for an Hungarian-speaking Customer Experience Agent to join our office in Cyprus, Athens or work remotely from anywhere in Europe!
Join our client's team as a Customer Experience Specialist and help them deliver exceptional Customer Experience. You'll work with a team to provide support via live chat, email, and phone, assisting clients and customers, resolving inquiries, contributing to department growth, and work with other departments.
With a focus on business success and customer feedback, you'll bring your excellent communication skills and quick learning ability to a fast-paced environment. Apply now and take your customer service experience career to the next level!
About the Company
With over 5,000,000 clients since it was founded in 2009, the company has grown to a large and well established international investment firm and has become a true industry leader. It is currently built of more than 600 professionals with long-year experience in the financial industry. Their extensive experience combined with support for well over 30 languages, makes of it the broker of choice for traders of all levels, anywhere. They have the expertise and the resources to help everybody realize their investment goals, like only a big broker can.
What will you do?
- Deal with clients’ inquiries via live chat, email and telephone
- Perfom personal clientele analysis and take actions as required
- Handle client inquiries appropriately and ensure that high level service is provided
- Promote available products and services to clients
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Cooperate effectively with other departments as required
- Contribute to team effort by achieving targeted results
- Degree in a business-related field
- Client handling experience in the financial services sector, is a definite plus
- Fluency in English and Hungarian language
- Dynamic and target oriented
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Attractive remuneration package
- Food Allowance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Cyprus is becoming more and more popular among the digital nomad and online entrepreneur community.
Lately, we have seen a lot of entrepreneurs and expats making their move to the island.
And it makes sense.
A paradise island located in the eastern Mediterranean sea with low taxes, simple company structure, part of the EU, growing communities and good transport links to the rest of Europe and the Middle East, Cyprus really does tick many of the checkboxes for most entrepreneurs.
About our company:
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.