Hebrew-Speaking Customer Support for largest research engine in the world in Lisbon
- Posted 01 February 2023
- DisciplineServicio al cliente
- Contact NameJulia Romano
We are looking for Hebrew Speakers (with valid work permit or EU passport) interested in working in Lisbon with Customer Support, or Marketing and Sales!
Join our client's team as a Customer Support Specialist and help them deliver exceptional customer experiences. You'll work with a team to provide support via live chat, email, and phone, assisting customers with their website and products. You'll resolve inquiries, contribute to department growth, and work with other departments for a positive and safe gambling experience.
With a focus on business success and customer feedback, you'll bring your excellent communication skills and quick learning ability to a fast-paced environment. Apply now and take your customer service career to the next level!
About The Company
Is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With over 10 000 employees, from 84 nationalities, they are providing services in 35 languages. The team is characterized by its versatility and internationality, their employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills. As a dynamic team, they are committed to the success of their partners and dedicated to providing outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Why Lisbon? Nice beaches and splendid sunshine almost every day, lovely cozy bars and restaurants with delicious food, watering trails in the mountains that surround the city, shopping, surfing, culture...Lisbon really has everything you can expect!
What will you do?:
- Assist, by phone or through written support, to any of the customer’s questions and concerns regarding the service
- Advice our customers on a high level, providing updated help guides and meeting their individual needs
- Ensure an adequate response time while delivering the highest possible service
- For sales and marketing roles, you would be assisting business in promoting digital marketing tools that can help them to optimize their marketing campaigns
- Native written and speaking Hebrew level + B2 English
- Problem-solving skills
- For sales and marketing position: previous experience in these fields are required.
- Eligible to work in Portugal: Valid work permit or EU passport. *The company does not support visa sponsorship!*
- Relocation package:
- Private room in shared apartment (no smoking, no pets, no guests after 22:00h...)
- Flight ticket to Lisbon refunded after 9 months
- Pick up at the airport
- Support with legal administration, getting phone number, bank account...
- Private health insurance after 6 months
- 1 annual flight ticket to visit your home country within Europe
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company
- Stable work and career progression
- Sports activities and organized events
- Free language courses
- Fixed over average salary + bonus if applicable
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city, and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. The city close to the sea, offers great shopping, nightlife and an amazing cultural heritage and many beautiful buildings. Lisbon, for a great part of the year, offers a warm climate. This is one of many reasons Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. If you are looking for sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed living, shopping, culture, big city, parks and surfing, seize this opportunity!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.