Hebrew Speaking Content Analyst in Dublin
- Posted 01 February 2023
- DisciplineServicio al cliente
- Contact NameSara Pato
About the company:
Our client provides an opportunity for organisations of various shapes and sizes to tap into the best available resources globally — across 55+ languages and supported by world-class employee training. Their teams work meticulously to design and craft custom solutions that preserve the authentic culture and vision of their clients’ business. They demonstrate bravery when faced with big challenges — always exploring new ways of thinking and doing. And notably, they bring real-world agile mindsets to each client business to drive exceptional performance and accelerate speed to market and speed to value. Through their knowledge and wisdom, they deliver actionable insights to continually support business excellence across strategy, consulting, and outsourcing.
What will you do?
- Assist our client’s community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time
- Become and remain knowledgeable about client’s products and community standards
- Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy
- Display a strong bias to doing what’s right
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on client’s platform such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
- Gather, analyse and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
- Recognize trends and patterns and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team.
- Strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment.
- High adaptability and positive approach to challenges.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Effective Time management & Prioritization skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to consistently hit KPIs on time.
- Fluent in Hebrew and English.
- Cultural understanding of the market.
- Experience in working in an office environment is preferable.
- Extremely reliable, consistent, and hard-working
- Passion for ensuring a positive, safe user experience
- Flexible in working in a faced paced environment with different projects to work on.
- Ability to learn new information in a short period of time
- Eligible to work in Ireland full time (Stamp 4 or Irish citizenship or European)
- Free canteen during shift hours
- Health Care
- Extensive Training & Development
- Free access to Group Scheme website
- Free access to 24-hour Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free access to Wellness Program
- Tax Saver Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Working hours: Min of 37.5 hours per week Monday to Sunday (including Bank Holidays)
- Shift: Flexible
- Pay Schedule: Monthly
- Contract Type: Permanent Full-Time Contract
Dublin, the capital of Ireland, is a city where you’ll never get bored. It’s famous for its diverse culture, which is evident by the fact that Dublin is a UNESCO City of Literature and that it’s the birthplace of the largest number of Eurovision hits. The city is colourful and full of soul, which you can find while walking around the old university, or visiting one of the famous pubs in the evening.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.