Our client is looking for a Head of Marketing who will lead the marketing activities for a profitable iGaming business, supporting the success of multiple online casino brands.
Reporting to and working together with the CMO, the right candidate will build up a Marketing team to develop and implement marketing, affiliate and media strategies across our partner brands in all international markets that they operate.
If you are a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, our client would like to hear from you!
- Setup, manage and develop high performing Marketing teams across multiple locations and ensure the teams are motivated and aligned to driving business success.
- Develop and oversee the marketing strategy and all marketing activities for the business, including Affiliate, Digital, PPC, Programmatic, Social.
- Ensure the maximum effectiveness and return on investment of all marketing activities.
- Select and manage the appointment of outside service providers if and when required.
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of all marketing activities (both internal and external).
- Supervise the competitive landscape to constantly identify mew marketing opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Work with Marketing Tech and Business Intelligence to improve marketing effectiveness and be at the forefront of online advertising strategy and execution.
- Other duties assigned related to the acquisition and/or branding-driven digital marketing campaigns
- Manage budgets and optimize accordingly.
- 5+ years in digital marketing role in online gaming/casino industry.
- Track record of leading, managing and developing marketing
- Demonstrable experience of driving change, ability to identify and change key business processes in order to improve the quality and impact of acquisition and brand campaigns.
- Strong leadership qualities and a proven ability to motivate and influence people to deliver results.
- An in depth understanding of affiliate marketing.
- Extensive experience of stakeholder management.
- Solid knowledge of ad-serving, tracking systems, RTB and their applications.
- Digitally savvy – a strong understanding of the digital landscape and the ability to stay in front of the competition.
- Strong analytical / reporting skills with the ability to make data-justified business decisions.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business.
- Competitive remuneration package including bonus scheme
- Hybrid work arrangement with possibilities of working from home and Malta office
- One-time bonus to help setup comfortable workstation at home (claimable after probation)
- Wellbeing benefit, we pay for your gym membership/classes (claimable after probation)
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 50 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.