- Posted 3 de agosto de 2022 21:08
- Contact NameDiana Sabanovic
The Technical Architect plays a vital role in the pursuit of new business, understanding the client’s requirements to craft winning and deliverable solutions that are commercially acceptable to the client. As the solution leader from start (request for proposal) to finish (implementation) of a Managed Print Services (MPS) solution design, the Technical Architect identifies requirements, shapes
the solution, including the technical designs, determines costs and potentially uncovers incremental client needs to satisfy business requirements. The Technical Architect works in close collaboration with other members of the pursuit team (sales, bid management, commercial, transition management and service delivery).
In today’s digital age, the overall MPS solution often goes beyond print to include other services such as document management, communication services, and workflow automation. The Technical Architect must understand all of these potential components and also possess an intimate knowledge of the overall Services Delivery model from Strategy to Design to Transition to Operation. Because the Technical Architect is responsible for the complete solution design including all of the services, software, hardware and costs.
The Technical Architect must also understand the overall Services Delivery model from Strategy to Design to Transition to Operation because the Technical Architect will contribute to the smooth transition, deployment and successful handover to support of the technology.
- Act as a service design authority. Crafting winning, deliverable solutions aligned to an agreed win stragety and supporting transition to live services. Taking part in qualification gate and business approval meetings ensuring adherence to solution design governance.
- The role holder leads and is accountable for comprehensive, end-to-end serivces and solution design and accurate costing for Managed Print Services (MPS) proposals for SMB and Enterprise size opportunities
- This role plays a key function in the pursuit of new business, analysing the client’s business requirements to craft compeling, winning solutions that are commercially acceptable to the client.
- Accountable for consideration all operating elements of an MPS solution, which includes people/process and technology to meet client requirements. While orchestrating maxim um win rate through alignment to the agreed win statgey and true solution differentiation.
- Acts as a Managed Print services and technical Subject-Matter-Expert (SME) and Trusted Advisor
- Technical Architect works with deal pursuit team members to develop a value proposition and business case for the service and supports articulating this in a compelling manner to the client.
- Management of risk and translation of risk into contracutal langauge
- Main ResponsibilitiesSupport the pre-sales phase of deal pursuit. Assist with the preparation and delivery of MPS contract proposals, bids, and tenders. Including management of solution associated risk and provision of SOW and contracting SME input.
- Interprets and identifies internal or external business requirements and recommends best fit future soluton designs to meet a client requirements and busienss needs.
- Ensure the solution architecture of the component parts (services and technology catalog) deliver a highly competitive, compelling and attractive proposition to the client from the perspective of differentiated price and value, functional deliverables, and compliance.
- Serve as the solution design authority obtaining subject matter expertise from appropriate groups where requirements demand.
- Design an innovative total service solution, and where required, can manage the work of different specialists, including partners and third parties, contributing to the design and implementation.
- Acts as a technical Subject-Matter-Expert defining, documenting and costing the high level technical design components, services, data flows and security elements
- Define the approach to solution development, controlling scope and the work of the solution design team to ensure an acceptable cost structure. Able to articulate the entire solution architecture to a client or partner on a technical and business level, clearly identifying benefits and risks.
- Ensure design is appropriately represented in all elements of contractual agreements; (solution design documents/diagrams, business case, Statement of Work, Master Agreements, CPAs, etc.)
- In concert with sales, develop the Statement of Work (SOW) to ensure that all solution design principles are included with the SOW document. Ensure that assumptions, dependencies, responsibilities, rate and pace of transition/transformation and any other contractual terms to ensure that the best interests of both the Corporation and the client are preserved.
- Co-ordinate and engage the supporting shared services and service delivery teams to develop seamless end to end solution architecture for clients.
- Ensure maximum adoption of the Corporation’s portfolio ensuring delivery excellence at appropriate margin and avoidance of ‘custom /non-standard’ products and services wherever possible.
- Provide ongoing feedback to stakeholders as input for improvements. Shares knowledge with colleagues to make a useful contribution to the Corporation’s knowledge. Updates and improves standard Solution and Technical Architect methodologies based on learning and client requirements/feedback.
- Builds strong relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders, client IT organizations and partners. Ability to articulate the entire service to a client or partner on a technical and business level, clearly identifying benefits, differentiation and risks. Acts as a major influence in the customer choosing Xerox.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or other Technical Disapline
- Knowledge of print and print-related software and services
- Strong technical background, with previous experience in IT services and products, managed print services, cloud computing or IT consulting
- A proven track record in complex technology based outsourced business, having worked in technical architecting, service delivery management or other IT related business functions
- Experience in solution architecting, service delivery management or other IT related business functions
- Excellent skills with Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio & MS Project)
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to articulate technology and strategy to high-level executives
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills. And ability to work with effectively with remote teams.
- Demonstrates creativity and innovation in their work to benefit their clients/end users.
- Proficient in the English language
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g., ITIL, TOGAF,)
- Print Management supplier specific qualifications (e.g. Archiecture / Analyst / Implementation and Management related)
- Relevant Microsoft / Technology based Certification (Security+, Network+)
- Preferred proficient in the second language (French, Spanish, German, Nordics, etc.)
Schedule: Full-time, Exempt
Classification: IT Professional
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.