We are looking for a German speaking Associates for a world-famous search engine and advertisement provider in the amazing Dublin with a financial relocation support of 3000 €!
If you want to kick start your career in this beautiful city you won't find a better opportunity than this one!
Our Partner is the worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact center business process outsourcing. Their company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, across 400 contact centers in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At the office, they do business with people, for people. They want their employees to be inspired and motivated. Their main goal is to make you proud to belong to them through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
- As a Legal Operations Associate, you will process requests coming from law enforcement entities (e.g. Police, law firms) related to user data.
- This role requires that you be sensitive to user privacy and legal requirements.
- This is a back office position, without direct contact to customers
- Professionalism, humility, and confidentiality are of the utmost importance for this role.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a proven ability to maintain high quality on repetitive tasks and detailed workflows.
- Excellent reading comprehension skills and comfort acting independently to follow detailed workflows and escalate when necessary.
- German minimum B2 + English B2
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent practical experience;
- Ability and willingness to work on data entry tasks;
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of internal stakeholders;
- 6 months - 2 years of data entry, operations, or low-level legal work experience
During the training, you will receive an insight into your future work field which will include
- Integration into the team
- Training for new computer software programs
- Comprehensive product training about products and services of the client
- Customer and technical support management training for telephone, email and ( contact
- On the job training and independent implementation of training content
You will be working 40 hours per week from Monday to Sunday, with an 8-hour shift with availability between 07:00h and 20:00h.
- 3000€ signing bonus (paid 100% with first salary)
- document support