- Posted 01 June 2023
- DisciplineServicio al cliente
- Contact NameSara Pato
Customer Service Representative - Premium Support with German Language and English
What our client offer :
- Office-based at our fantastic centre located between Bournemouth and Poole.
- Permanent Contract of Employment
- Salary: £26,394.66 per annum plus opportunity to earn £1,066.70 performance-based bonus per annum
- £500 joining bonus as a thank-you for joining the company !
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week - Shift scheduled between 8:00 and 16:30 Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 weekends worked from 9:00 - 17:30.
- Full training – you just to be tech savvy and our trainers will do the rest!
During your working day you will;
- Provide Inbound customer service in German via Phone, Chat and Email around Android apps and hardware, mobile/desktop, payments, cloud storage, accounts, and other end user issues.
- Work on our clients’ modern systems, databases and applications with access to exciting new technology from this leading global technology brand.
- You will have continuous support from our teams of Expert Agents dedicated to help you at any point during your working day.
What our client is looking for:
- Knowledge of Android OS and/or iOS
- Knowledge and experience using Cloud storage services is desirable
Communication & Customer Support
- Excellent customer service skills, with a good grasp of understanding customers’ needs by asking appropriate probing questions and who thrives in a team environment
- Excellent verbal, written, grammar and interpersonal communication skills in German & English
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to communicate in a clear and simple manner, with a proper dose of empathy. A patient, exceptional listener who enjoys problem solving and educating others
Why join our client ?
- Excellent inductions, paid training and ‘on the job’ support, all you need is to be PC literate.
- Outstanding internal development opportunities for our employees. You can become an advanced level agent or join a function such as Workforce Management, Team Leaders, Trainers and Quality Coaches! In the last year 100% of our promotional roles were filled internally - Your opportunities are endless!
- We have a truly international workforces and are very proud of our engaging workplace.
- 28 days paid holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with length of service.
- It’s never too early to start saving for the future with an automatic workplace pension
- Life Insurance, Dental Benefits scheme and Free Eye Tests.
- We take well-being seriously, so you have an Employee Assistance Programme available to you and your immediate family members 24/7.
- Lots of internal promotion opportunities
- It’s not all about work! We have a dedicated social committee with a huge variety of activities including; Hiking club, 5 aside football team, charitable initiatives, yoga, language learning and many more.
If you like the sound of a dynamic, international environment and you take pride in providing outstanding customer service, come and apply !
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.