- Posted 15 February 2024
- LocationCiudad de Luxemburgo
- Discipline Finanzas y Banca
- Contact NameMaxime Jeanne
We are looking for a French Speaking Regional Sales Associate for our Investment Banking Client in Luxembourg. Are you looking for a foot in the door at one of the worlds biggest corporate investment firms and want to live in Luxembourg? Apply today!
Our client is looking for Regional Sales Associates to help support our growth. As an RSA, you will be an advocate and a supporting resource for our Private Client Directors. Private Client Directors are responsible for meeting with prospective clients and providing them education on the service provides. Reporting to your Team Leader, you will provide Private Client Directors with all the resources they need in the field. This is a great role for anyone looking to start their career in financial services; you'll learn how operations work from the bottom-up, while developing successful professional relationships and a sound skill set along the way. We are keen to support you through professional qualifications, dependent on certain criteria and where we see fit.
- You will be a point of contact and administrative support for the Private Client Directors
- Prepare resources for prospective client meetings
- Work with external parties to gather information on prospective clients' current investments
- Review client profiles, looking at cash flow requirements, current assets and potential account structures and funding sources
- Continuously follow all compliance procedures
- Work with our Financial Planning and Portfolio Evaluation departments to initiate the first steps in completing our recommendation proposal for prospective clients
- Use Morningstar software to produce reports of prospective clients' current investments with outside providers
- A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
- Native French language proficiency and proficiency in English
- Eager to work in a collaborative environment to support high-volume output
- Manage complexity and coordinate across several departments under strict timelines
- Reliable and accurate
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
Why join our Investment Banking Client?
At our client’s, The global organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalized approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that our client aligns with their clients' priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognized European custodians.
It's the people that make the company purpose possible, and to help their employees meet their long-term goals, they offer an array of benefits, including:
Our client takes great pride in their inclusive culture. They value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes them all better. Success is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset, and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, our client is ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
Want to apply? We consider relevant candidates ongoing!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.