Flemish-speaking Digital Sales Representative in beautiful Barcelona
- Posted 01 February 2023
- Contact NameFee Loobuyck
Do you love end-to-end sales and want a new opportunity in Barcelona? This is your chance!
This company advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Joining the team in an early career role is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to grow with the company and help them drive their continued success globally. They are one of the largest technology companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries and market leader in several industries. They believe in partnership, innovation and taking action – "The culture is what defines us as a company: how we act, how we treat others, and how we conduct business." In addition to working alongside great colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. They even have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows them to share their knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity—we are now looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our client in their Barcelona International Business Center. In this amazing role you will grow your experience in sales and IT and you will learn from different business areas in a multinational corporation. Joining in the office, gives you the opportunity to live and work in an international environment, with diverse colleagues with a range of experience to learn from and you'll be trained to become a future key performer in our sales organization. Peaked your interest? Apply today for this role!
How you’ll make your mark:
- You will be given an assigned sales territory to grow and build your relationships, working with other businesses and partners to advise on integrated solutions across our varied portfolio of products and services
- You'll review account activities to uncover new business or up-selling opportunities
- You'll be given account responsibility with quotas, which will help you develop your account management, consultative selling, cold calling, and customer relations skills
- By building your own understanding of your clients' industries, identify emerging market trends and opportunities, leading new market campaigns and executing campaign follow-up
- You will be mentored by at least one senior member of the sales team and will be working with skilled sales professionals, cutting edge technology in a fast paced environment
What is expected:
- You have experience or a proven interest in sales and a passion for technology and learning for at least 2-3 years
- You are fluent in Flemish and English
- Bachelor or Master’s degree or equivalent
- You are proactive, organized and can uncover new business and work towards targets
- You have strong presentation and communication skills and feel comfortable building relationships at all levels and having solution focused discussions
What is offered:
- A competitive salary
- Extensive benefits,
- Constantly evolving carreer growth opportunities
- Flexible work-life balance
- An international environment with more than 30 nationalities and 15 languages spoken
- A relocation package/ support
- A set onboarding training program which sets you up for success.
- Lunch compensation
- Life insurance + private medical insurance
- 6 months parental leave
- A full portfolio of social activities with people across Europe!
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by applying immediately!