- Posted 01 May 2023
- Discipline Servicio al cliente
- Contact NameDonna Diependaal
Are you a Dutch speaker who is looking for a new job in an eMobility project? We are looking for a Dutch-speaking Tech Support Representative to join our client in Berlin!
Our client is a provider of unique customer service who ensures satisfied end customers. Their well-known clients representing all industries are able to have their customers’ questions answered through a large variety of channels in more than 30 languages.
As a Tech Support Representative, you will be a voice to the customers, and you inspire people from across the entire world every day by providing personal and efficient service.
In this company, everything they do is based on creativity, excellence, and respect. The day-to-day work is characterized by the open and familiar social interactions that employees have with each other.
The employees are the foundation and the most important capital. That is why the company offer new colleagues promising career opportunities to grow in addition to the benefits of working at a large company.
What you get!
- A position in the industry of the future
- Support when needed e.g. by coaches
- Interesting tasks in a fast growing and prospective industry
- Employee benefits
- Opportunity to work from home after successful onboarding
What we are looking for
- you like customer services and communication
- technical-electrical background or a fascination this field
- you provide high-quality services to customers
- excellent Dutch language skills (spoken and written)
- very good English or German language skills (spoken and written)
- you are flexible regarding your work schedule
- you are reliable and responsible
- earn technical knowledge about our charging products
- provide customer service and support by telephone and e-mail
- find solutions and its communication to the customer
- handling with administrative issues, considering guidelines and instructions of our client
- research by using databases to solve customer requests
- documentation of processes, work with relevant IT-systems and databases
- develop solutions and actions plans within your team and in collaboration with our client
- ownership and responsibility within your scope of duties
When you have technical fascination and basic electric knowledge, there is no job education needed!
Does this sound interesting to you? Then this is the perfect match! Send your application in and our recruiters will be in touch with you!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.