A leading digital marketing agency named Affiliate of the Year 2021 & 2023 operating in 20+ countries spread out over 5 continents, developing affiliate brands and specializing in the delivery of high-value traffic targeted for specific markets, is looking for an analytical individual, comfortable with taking ownership and finding best possible solutions. Goal oriented and in possession of exceptional attention to detail, together with outstanding interpersonal skills.
What is done:
• Oversee strategy and execution of large-scale organic search projects for global, world-class brands.
• Provide SEO analysis using all data resources and tools available.
• Conduct keyword research including industry trends and competitive analysis to drive the most valuable traffic.
• Provide input on on-page & off-page content semantic formatting.
• Contribute to SEO monthly reports.
• Collect the data and make a report on traffic and ranking.
• Research the best websites which in return promote them
• Negotiate the best off- sites deals for your designated market
• Renew and optimize their current deals
• Maintain and develop their relationship with their SEO partners
• Monitor SEO performance of their markets by using SEO tools available (Google Search Console, Monitorank, etc.).
• Participate in conducting SEO technical audits.
• Stay up to date with the latest SEO and industry trends.
• Operate efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, working on multiple tasks with a variety of departments, divisions, and team member’s involvement.
What you bring:
• Native level or absolutely proficient in Dutch.
• Knowledge of organic search and how SEO can you influence ranking algorithms.
• Motivation, dedication and a desire to make a difference.
• Past-proven experience in implementing SEO initiatives.
• Creativity and eagerness to propose awesome competitive product strategies to support traffic growth.
• Problem solving attitude through thinking outside the box.
• Knowledge of at least 1 SEO tool is necessary like Majestic, Ahrefs, SEMrush, GSC, Screaming Frog
• Experience in Casino or Sportsbook.
What they are offering:
- Private Health Insurance
- Quarterly company and departmental events
- Professional Development allowance
- Flexible working hours that fits your daily routine
- Attractive financial package including bonuses
- Weekly Office Lunch
- Friday beers get together
- Fitness and Well-being allowance
- Birthday day Off records
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.