- Posted 14 February 2024
- Discipline Ventas
- Contact NameBonno Meijer
Do you speak Dutch and want to gain international sales experience with a global tech-company? Then we have a golden opportunity for you!
Our multicultural client is searching for Dutch-speakers, that want to work within sales. We are looking specifically for the person that has a good work attitude and service in your blood.
Our partner is the market leader in Customer Care Services. They were awarded as the “Best Multi-Lingual Contact Center in Europe, 2017” and as a “Great Place to Work, 2017” in Greece.
Their continuously growing international family consists of 6,300 dedicated employees that provide top quality first line customer service & technical support for leading companies in 36 languages. More than 91 nationalities make their working environment the most interesting multicultural one found in Greece.
Join them and enjoy one of the sunniest Mediterranean countries. Greece is the place where you can find the whole world in a miniature. Join now our partner as a Dutch Speaking Advisor! Discover yourself the beauty of the Greek nature! Taste their famous kitchen! The history of 3.000 years is harmonized with a modern and pleasant place to live and work!
- To make outbound calls and inform partners on new products and services
- To achieve the expected number calls per day in order to reach the sales targets.
- To act on cross and up selling opportunities
- Strive towards partner retention and loyalty, Log outbound calls into the CRM database
- Provide and maintain a strong, professional relationship with all partners
- Works towards reaching targets as set out by client statement of work as well as internal targets
- Follow Contact Centre procedures and ensure availability to make calls, adopting the call handling procedure and AUX code guidelines
- Work effectively as part of a team
The Ideal Profile
- Native level Dutch (C2) , fluent English (C1)
- Previous experience in any customer facing role
- Desire to work in Greece
- EU Passport
- Can-do attitude & hunters mentality
- Competitive monthly salary as well as a monthly performance bonus
- Excellent relocation support: Flight ticket, accommodation for 4 weeks and help in many other things
- Extra payment for Night shifts, Overtime, Greek Holidays & Sundays
- Ongoing paid training using the latest technologies
- Both private and public health insurance coverage
- In house doctor
- On site canteen
- Casual dress code
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
- Fun team activities inside and outside the company
- Lots of benefits and discounts for all their employees
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.