New and exciting opportunity for you who are interested in the next step of your iGaming career! Have you perhaps 1 year experience from iGaming or banking industry? Then this job can be perfect for you!
Having an analytically driven mentality, our mission in the Payments & Fraud department is to support the business by accurately monitoring customer accounts for fraudulent behaviour, process Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and manage the withdrawal processes.
Our client currently has a team of 16 people - looking for two motivated individuals to join them!
They believe in a flexible working environment. Therefore, they’re looking for individuals who can get the job done under minimal supervision and don't mind working late shifts and weekends. Competitive salaries, private health insurance, team building events, wellness and professional development benefits are just a few examples of what they offer.
A taste of what you will be doing:
- Payment processing and KYC checks governed by Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) standards.
- Monitoring new player behaviour and finding possible patterns to reveal fraud.
- Handling suspicious accounts and events in accordance with company procedures.
- Communicating with their Customer support team and our payment providers to solve customer problems related to deposits/withdrawals/KYC.
- Ensuring VIP withdrawals are processed as a priority, in a timely and efficient manner.
The type of profile we are looking for:
- We prefer that you have at least 1-year experience within the iGaming industry, a payment provider or within banking.
- Organized with strong attention to detail, and strong investigative and analytical skills.
- Fluency in English and Dutch.
Generous benefits from our client too!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 50 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.