- Posted 9 de agosto de 2022 23:09
- Discipline Servicio al cliente
- Contact NameBonno Meijer
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic native Dutch speaker looking for an international challenge? Do you want to enjoy an exciting lifestyle in the sun of Portugal?
Work as a Dutch-speaking Customer Support Agent for a well-known and popular phone brand! This position offers the possibility to work from home in Lisbon area!
- Placing orders (Agents will also be expected to cross-sell or up-sell when appropriate)
- Inquiries about standard products as well as customized products and/or services
- Locating product at company stores and authorized dealers
- Collecting and providing feedback regarding products, websites, and advertising
- Checking on Order Status
- Setting up returns, checking status of returns and refunds, assisting with refunds (dependent on payment method)
- Setting up claims and checking on status
- Handling consumer complaints regarding their experience at authorized retailers
- Fielding general inquiries around areas such as sponsorship and corporate responsibility
- Providing technical support for users of Apps
- Scheduling call backs and performing outbound calls, if necessary or upon request, e.g., situations in which small groups of Consumers need to be contacted due to an issue
- Answering other questions deemed necessary and/or appropriate by the customer
- Native level of Dutch and business fluent English both written and oral.
- Prior experience in customer service/technical support and/or experience
- Ability to take detailed information
- Adapt at working with ambiguity
- Strong comprehension skills (adaptive writing, active reading)
- Ability to stay positive and project optimism – Adaptability to new and ever-changing needs
- Enjoying the gadget culture and staying up-to-speed on the consumer electronics industry
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated sales and/or customer service success
- Good competitive local salary
- Performance bonus 150 euros
- Meal Allowance 6 euros per day
- Health insurance
- Gym membership
- Possibility to work from home in Lisbon area (you have to be available to come to the office occasionally for training or issues with work equipment)
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.