- Posted 01 September 2024
- Discipline Moda
- Contact NameRobin Bos
Are you passionate about high-end fashion and great at establishing strong and lasting client relationships? A famous luxury brand in Amsterdam is looking for in-store client advisors!
As an in-store Client Advisor, you will be an ambassador of the Brand, ensuring that every Client is treated according to the standards. You will strive to discover your Clients and their every need and to guide them across the Brand. You will proactively reach out to your Clients in order to achieve individual and team goals.
“Whoever you are, whatever the purpose of your visit, we will cherish our time together. We will dare to discover who you are and encourage you to be true to yourself. You will trust us as your personal advisor. We will build a genuine relationship over time. Every time you come to one of our stores, you will leave feeling enriched!”
What responsibilities will you have as an in-store Client Advisor?
- Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales results
- Welcome every Client and provide the best client experience
- Advise Clients across the Brand and all product categories
- Engage with Clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different clienteling tools, in order to foster brand loyalty
- Perform as a team player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the store
- Learn and master brand and product knowledge
- Respect the brand standards in terms of grooming and behavior
- Follow the company’s policies and procedures
What are we looking for?
- Commercial mindset, curiosity, empathy, and agility
- Passion for the brand
- Professional attitude & team spirit
- Responsibility & Ownership
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Willingness to work onsite
Would you like to join one of the world's most famous fashion brands and provide top-notch service to their clients? Send your application in, and we will be in contact with you!
About Us - Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.