- Posted 01 July 2023
- Contact NameFloor Teunissen
At Multilingual Jobs Worldwide we are looking for a Technical Support Advisor for our great client in Malaga. Maybe this is an opportunity for you?
Technical Support Advisor
The advisor is responsible for the handling of technical customer contacts for a variety of products mainly inbound via different communication canals. He/she must give information in a practical and clear manner within the set parameters. This advisor must also answer questions concerning specific procedures and services.
- In a correct, customer friendly and efficient manner answer and/or solve complex technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email. Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by good listening and asking clear and concise questions.
- Provide good customer service with the aid of high-quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.
- Per customer contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to insure a high level of service is delivered.
- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position.
- Full-time (39 hours/week) and Permanent Contract
- Working hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 - 21:00, Sat 09:00 -17:00, Sun 11:00 - 17:00 (rotative)
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to join an international company
What they need from you:
- Native level of Dutch (Flemish) and French and fluent English
- A strong technical affinity, experience in technical field is a plus
- Knowledge of network architecture and Consumer Electronics products (wireless audio, smart displays, etc.)
- A good understanding of the MS Office environment is essential.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Experience in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) or Business-to-Business (B2B) environment is beneficial.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.