We are looking for a Serbian speaker to start an exciting opportunity in Krakow, Poland! Relocation support is offered.
Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking for videos to help solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career with a global company working as a Video Content Analyst for the world’s best-loved video-sharing website.
Want to learn more about social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls, or maybe even learn about EU policy making? Apply now and start your career supporting this exciting team!
- Review user reports regarding website content,
- Analyze and identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner,
- Make well-balanced decisions and help resolve inquiries to defined policies and procedures,
- Use market-specific knowledge and insights to spot and scope solutions to improve the support of the user community,
- Review sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or disturbing subject matter.
- Knowledge of Serbian language on at least C1 level
- Can read, write, comprehend and have basic conversations in English
- Availability to work morning 7am to 3pm + occasional evening and night shifts could be applicable
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- Have a neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization,
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere,
- Professional development and a clear career path
- Fresh snacks, fruits, salads, juices, vegetables, cheese, ham, and bread delivered each day
- Training & development opportunities,
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance,
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities,
- Bicycle parking,
- Inclusion and diversity in practice,
- Employee referral program in place,
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle facilities for a better and happier Earth, and all of us,
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses.
Interested? Do not wait and send your application in!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.