In this role, you will be working closely with various teams across the business to assist them in building reports & dashboards, and to provide them with insights about trends and patterns that facilitate decision making and through which they will be able to enhance performance.
Being self-driven and independent will enable you to achieve results, whilst having great communication and relationship building skills will help you to thrive whilst working in a diverse team within an international environment.
Reporting to the Data Manager and working alongside your team, you will be responsible for:
- Communicating with the business to develop effective business solutions and facilitate decision making.
- Presenting data and analysis results in a clear and easy to digest way
- Working closely with marketing and retention teams in segmentation building and ROI analysis.
- Identifying patterns and trends and draw conclusions from statistical analysis and present the results to drive actionable insights.
- Collaborating with the Business Intelligence team in developing dashboards and reports.
- Assisting in the enhancement of the in-house Data Warehouse.
- Providing ad-hoc training to various areas of the business surrounding Tableau, SQL and other analytical tools.
- Embracing and introducing best practices, which will allow us to continue in producing data analysis work which is reproducible and scalable.
Do you have what it takes? This is what we’re looking for:
- Experience in a similar role within the igaming industry
- Knowledge of BI Tools (mainly Tableau)
- Knowledge and experience of Python/R scripting is considered as a plus.
- Great at problem solving and critical thinking
- Ability to Communicate with commercial stakeholders, explaining data concepts in a non-technical language.
So why this client you may ask?
As one of the fastest growing stars on the iGaming sky, you will never have a dull day there. New exciting projects and tasks will fill your days where you are surrounded by a warm and friendly atmosphere.