About our client
Do you want to join the Greatest Place to Work in Portugal? We guarantee a great work environment, as well as the best work conditions and courses to help you achieve your goals!
Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, they are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets.
About the Job
- Review several types of content, making sure its correct and attractive
- Deliver a consistent and accurate content review
- Contribute to optimize and innovate the company’s work
- Review, maintain and curate data
- Ensure logical and meaningful review of Ad and URL content
- Edit and review documents
- Accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments
- Initial contract with a duration of 12 months; renewable employment contract
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract signature (additionally to the standard insurance)
- Airport pick up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months of successful integration
- Yearly complementary two way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons and much more
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city, and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. In Lisbon there is everything possible to do! It is a city close to the sea, offering great shopping, nightlife and an amazing cultural heritage and many beautiful buildings. In Portugal's "riviera" west of Lisbon, the popular bathing resorts of Estoril and Cascais are located. In Estoril, there is also one of Europe's largest casinos. Lisbon, for a great part of the year, offers a warm climate and a warm weather. This is one of many reasons that Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. The climate has what is called the subtropical - Mediterranean climate, which means that it is mild winters and hot summer. Lisbon has just gotta wish for: sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed living, shopping, culture, big city, parks and surely surfing!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.