Our client is a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Their mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead.
Are you interested and want to join them?
As an Account Executive, DACH, you are responsible for developing new business across multiple sectors. You understand and know how to uncover your clients’ needs to ensure you offer the best and most valuable solution. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of Trustpilot, and the drive to meet sales targets. You will be part of the DACH team; A successful team that works from home as well as out of our Berlin office to grow our presence in the DACH region. We are a team of ambitious individuals, who work collaboratively with our client's interests always at heart!
In your role, you will
- Manage a full sales cycle - from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation, and closing
- Be a hunter by discovering and fostering your own leads utilizing online and offline resources
- Reach key decision-makers in order to sell the mission, platform, and software solution to engage in prospect meetings
- Make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls speaking to key stakeholders across all verticals
- Track and resolve client issues and manage expectations both internally and externally
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
We are looking for people with these skills:
- +3 years of experience with B2B full sales cycle in a fast-paced selling environment
- Adept at qualifying leads, reaching the right contact, prioritizing the pipeline, and closing the deal to meet your monthly and quarterly targets
- Understanding of the decision-making structure in mid-size to large companies
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented environment
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing, and social media is a plus
- You speak German at the first language level
- Excellent communication skills
- You are ambitious, self-driven and result-oriented
Our client offers
- Ongoing training and support for an exciting career
- A key part of an international growth journey
- International culture and social working environment
- Great location in central Copenhagen
- Competitive salary and commission model
- A string of extra benefits
About our client
Our client is passionate about the mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, they are a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, they are a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working with our client is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment. With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, they are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. They work hard every day, but also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee, or maybe a beer after work. Come join our client in Berlin!
About us - Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.