Work as Ship to Bill Agent in Lisbon, Portugal!
Want to work for a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing its tech footprint in Lisbon? They are now looking for a bilingual (Dutch and French) Ship to Bill Junior Analyst to join their new team in the capital!
Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises rethinking their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs, and delivery centres, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, our client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Work as an Individual Contributor/SME in the Order Management team and key responsibilities would include:
- Invoice Management including
- Dispute Management
- Account Setup & MDM
- AR including
- Collections & Cash Applications
- Ledger Account Management
- Customer Inquiry and Service Request handling
- Client Solutions
- Order Processing
Type of Process: Voice/Chat/Email/Data Entry
Some of your daily tasks in more detail:
- Create customer account in SAP; perform customer pre-qualification requirements; provide customers with account information; monitor customer activation and ensure it is completed.
- Invoice Management: invoice generation, review of unbilled sales, processing of credit/debit notes and process month end accruals, generate month end reports.
- Cash Applications: perform assigned responsibility to apply, match, and clear all payments to appropriate accounts in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor aging items, monitor system auto-match malfunction, facilitate timely resolution of any unapplied and/or misapplied payments, and escalate as required
- Collections: Manage assigned Collections responsibilities including managing assigned AR portfolio and overdue payments as per agreed KPIs.
- Credit: Perform credit limit creation and modification activities as per defined process, release blocked orders
- Product promotion rules checking, product catalog update, payment of MSLA kits to vendor and tracking quantity of MSLA kits
- Retail site Mystery Shopper reporting, provide administrative support to Loyalty program; Support incentive programs and special price adjustment activities
- Update Global Smart Form; Travel & Entertainment expense report review
- Support controls compliance activities; support admin activities of Record Management, Brand & Product Integrity Management, Safety, Security & Health Management reporting, Ergo reporting.
- Update and reporting of Loss Prevention Observations, Safe Driver Observations, and mileage/work hours in Impact tools; monitoring of POAs, data maintenance.
- Ensure all complaints/queries that cannot be resolved personally are routed to the appropriate internal or external parties for resolution.
- Attend customer calls, emails, chat and respond on requests.
- Create exceptional customer experience for the given customer segments in line with SLAs with focus on First Contact Resolution and low customer effort.
- Adhere to TAT and accuracy, report KPI's/SLA's as per agreed timelines.
- Proofreading (European languages), basic translation, mass communication, price communication and ad-hoc requests.
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business or a departmentally related
- Language skills:
- Native speaker of Dutch
- Minimum B2 level in English
- Soft Skills:
- Excellent communication abilities
- Good listening and comprehension abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate, probe and understand customer issues and provide first call resolution
- Good interpersonal and issue resolution skills
- Strong collaboration and coordination skills.
- Domain Experience: Any one of the following functional experiences will be required:
- Order Management
- Accounting / AP
- Logistic Experience
- Technical/Application skills
- User Experience - SAP (Preferable) or any other ERP (Oracle, Siebel, PeopleSoft, SFDC etc.)
- Good MS Office skills
- The opportunity to work in a growing company and put your skills to good use
- An international company with great career opportunities where your potential will be valued
- Competitive Salary
- Shift timings · Monday to Friday - 7h to 18h (Flexibility to work between these hours)
- Relocation package for candidates from abroad
- The chance to work in the beautiful city of Lisbon
Does this sound like you?
Don`t hesitate to apply! Send us your resume today or contact us if you have any further questions!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.