Are you a Hungarian citizen with C1/C2 Spanish and previous customer support experience? Or are you a native Spanish speaker living in Budapest and you want to work in the tourism sector? Take a look at this new opportunity!
Our partner, is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. They innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
The customer support team understands that travel can be an ever-changing environment. That is why we provide in-person, real-time help using different channels of communication and always adapting and looking for the best solutions.
- Deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Meet individual and team goals (KPIs)
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
The Ideal Profile
- At least C1 level of Spanish and English
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willingness to work on rotating shifts, public holidays, and weekends
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field would be desirable although fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Gym membership, spa vouchers, fresh fruits every day
- Private health insurance
- The opportunity to work in our offices in Asia
- Comfortable working hours in rotating shifts within these two: 08.00-17.00 and 12.00-21.00h. Only 1 weekend required to work per month (with other 2 free days within the week instead)
- Competitive salary: 435.000 HUF gross per month
- Annual performance bonus
If you are interested in experiencing the culture and traditions of one of Europe’s oldest nations, you may want to think about moving to Hungary. This country has become a popular destination for people from all over the world because of its scenery, lifestyle, safety standards, and cost of living. The number of foreigners in Hungary has gone up significantly since it became a part of the European Union in 2004. Hungary now boasts a vibrant economy. High levels of foreign investment and ownership have strengthened the nation’s economic growth rate to a great extent. There is a huge demand for skilled and experienced professionals at all times. In recent years, Hungary has seen one of the largest drops in unemployment rates across Europe. Several members of the EU are therefore relocating to this country for better career prospects.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.