Our client is one of the world's leading IT professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. They are all over the world, representing the company within Europe with 16 offices.
We can offer:
- Fancy office environment in Budapest, the most glamorous and exciting, living city in Europe
- Training and continuous learning and certification opportunities
- Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Multilingual environment, native colleagues (50% of the team is a native speaker of their support language)
- The pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with the multicultural community and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Easy to access location and modern office building (easy to reach from city centre, 10-15 minute commute)
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits; free sports allowance (near the office buildings), All You Can Move SportPass (at a discounted price), medical benefits and other perks
- Reimbursable language courses
- Team events and Company events (cool and youthful parties with team games, etc.)
- High-value awards and recognitions, annual bonus for top performers, and annual salary review
- Handle end-user calls and web queries in Spanish, Portuguese and English languages
- Act as the first point of contact for the customer
- Precise administration
- Act as the primary contact between customers and resolve group
- Keep the user informed, own and follow up on ongoing cases
We are looking for you, if you:
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English languages
- have experience in Customer Service – experience gained in the IT Help Desk is an advantage
- have a High School degree
- have the desire to learn, training will also provide the necessary technical knowledge
- are open to working in shifts
- have excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- are flexible, open-minded personalities with a "can-do" attitude
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.