Are you ready and motivated to take on the responsibility of leading & inspiring your own team to deliver top results? Are you our next reliable and ambitious Business Manager?
At Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, we are looking for a Business Manager to run a team of multilingual speaking International Recruiters at our office in Malaga, Spain. Do you speak English plus minimum one additional southern European language fluently, and have experience working in a multicultural Nordic work environment?
Then we want to know more about you!
What will you be doing
As a business manager, you are responsible for the day-to-day supervision of Multilingual-speaking international recruiters with their KPI’s and targets. You are responsible for your team members and the team's budget. In addition to leading the team, you are an active recruitment team member yourself, helping them deliver candidates in different southern European languages to our many clients.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.
We are a culture-driven organization driven by our values:
TOP-CLASS PERFORMANCE - We aim to be the best in the world at what we do
GLOBAL NETWORK - We are an international community connecting people worldwide
ALWAYS ADAPTING - We are flexible and evolve with the economy
CLIENT PARTNERSHIP - We seek to create value together with our clients
COMMON SUCCESS - Our ambition is to reach win-win-win solutions
PASSION - We love what we do — connecting people to life-changing opportunities!
We are a young company with fantastic, continuous organic growth and a unique culture built on trust, honesty and setting clear expectations.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Responsible for the growth and delivery on your own client portfolio
- Motivate and engage recruiters in the open roles you have and support them with latest information to shed light on each role
- Run sessions, competitions, and other activities to boost successful delivery efforts
- Work on personal goals and own recruitment targets
- Work closely with the business managers of each team
- Participate in client meetings, start-up meetings, 'Time-to-Action' meetings, and other client-related sessions
- Create actionable goals geared towards your clients’ needs
- Be the face of the company and always sell Nordic Jobs Worldwide as the number one delivery partner for all your clients
- Develop existing clients and improve processes together with the client
Who you are
- You love to build strong relationships and nurture them continuously
- You are a motivator that likes to bring something a little extra to make the client happy
- You are a good listener and take feedback from the client to develop and adapt to the market
- You enjoy a fast-paced international work environment
- You are a fast learner and can adapt into different situations and tasks
- You are reliable and take responsibility for your actions
- It is preferred if you have experience working in a Nordic work environment or with Nordic markets
- You can identify yourself with the company values
- Interested to work in the international recruitment industry
- Driven by success with clients and motivated to do individual recruitment
- Work well under a high tempo with strong decision-making skills and an ability to self-manage
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
What We Offer You
- A position within a stable, fast-growing international business in the heart of Malaga, Spain
- The ability to develop and grow our main client portfolio in the company
- An excellent base for further internal growth
- A competitive salary and excellent commission structure
- Working language in English
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible!
Successful candidates will be contacted by mail or phone and will be invited to an interview in person or via Teams.