Always dreamed of Paris? This is a golden opportunity to work with your Italian language skills supporting a large car brand!
About our client
Our client is the multinational partner of choice for BPO of Customer Operations industry in various sectors. Founded in 1987, our client serves more than 550 clients in 15 countries, through a full range of channels via 75 operating centers globally, thanks to an international management team and a passionate workforce of more than 42,000 employees acting in 23 different languages.
Why move to France, Paris?
Since the 17th century, Paris has been one of Europe's major centers of finance, commerce, fashion, science, art. One of the most beautiful cities in the world, is home to historical monuments such as Notre Dame, the Eiffel tower (320m), Bastille, Louvre and many more. Much of the city was re-designed by Haussmann in the 19th century. The night life is rich with the famous cabarets such as the Moulin Rouge, Lido and the Crazy Horse. Gastronomic restaurants offering cuisine of the finest are numerous and at all prices. This are some of the reasons why Paris is a city to fell in love with !
About the Position
- The agent treats mostly inbound and outbound calls, emails and live chats from customers
- The agent is the contact of the customer: he/she applies operational instructions in order to deliver the best possible level of quality.
- The agent fills in and updates the database and manages the communication average time to achieve objectives.
- At ease with oral expression, relationship management, team work, dedication, engagement and diligence
- Sense of service, quality and result, with a customer-oriented twist
- Dynamic, stress-resistant, reacting promptly and willing to propose solutions
- Italian speaker (professional level) + fluent in English
- Knowledge of the product and the customers’ needs (after training)
- Good knowledge of basic computer tools and specific software
- Mastering techniques of distant customer relationship management: advice, sales, care, etc.
- Knowledge of the car industry would be an advantage
The client offers
- Permanent contract (CDI)
- 36 hours/week between this amplitude:
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 -20:00
- Saturday: 8:00 - 14:00
- Basic salary + bonus per languages used & spoken + performance bonus
- 25 days off + 7 days RTT
- Private medical insurance, pension, lunch compensation
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.