German speaking Product Advisor for Luxury Goods Brand - Home Office anywhere in Greece
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, our client partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints.
With their award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation.
Come join the team
Do you want to be part of a team whose motto is to do it forever better and to be forever better?
Are you a German native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in historic and mystical Greece?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our partner believes that a committed and satisfied team is the key to success. That's why they support you in building knowledge and skills and trying out new things. With them, you can develop your personal potential and have fun at the same time!
The company that you would be working on behalf of is a world market-leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products.
As soon as possible, we are looking for motivated employees in full-time (40 hours per week) for the sales area for a leading company in the cosmetics industry.
Your area of responsibility:
- Accepting incoming orders (by fax and mail)
- Entering orders with the help of Excel and SAP
- Acceptance and processing of orders
- Providing information on the delivery status of orders
- Processing inquiries about the product catalog
- General inquiry processing
- You have a high willingness to provide service and support
- Good affinity to cosmetic products and the willingness to learn about them
- Reliability, team orientation and sociability are your strengths
- You have the talent to solve conflict situations in a service-oriented way
- You are proactive and able to learn
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Very good oral and written expression in German
- Good oral and written expression in French is an advantage
Gain stability, expand possibilities.
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Start date 25.10.
- Very competitive wages and stability - 1200 Euros a month
- Private healthcare & dental insurance
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
I look forward to hearing from you soon and wish you a great day!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.